eion at robbmob.com
Mon May 29 17:04:22 EDT 2017
Yes, XMPP is still a core part of Pidgin.
To help understand your problem, are you able to give us a bit more info to
* Are you able to send messages?
* Are you able to connect to the account?
* What is the XMPP server that you're trying to use that has the problem?
* Do other XMPP servers on the same Pidgin install have the same problem?
* Are you getting an error message when
* Do you see online users on the buddy list/roster?
* Does the account show as enabled, or is it greyed out in the Accounts
* Can you supply a debug log (from the buddy list, Help->Debug Window)
while you're supposed to be receiving a message?
On 30 May 2017 at 04:02, Matthew Surles <13eyegod at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you all still support Jabber? I am not getting my messages and don't
> know why. If not then how to I access Jabber? Thank you
> Support at pidgin.im mailing list
> Want to unsubscribe? Use this link:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Support