takuya.shimane at oracle.com
Tue May 10 05:18:38 EDT 2016
Dear Pidgin support team,
I can log in, but it is not available to connect the system.
The pop up appears as follow.
Error requesting https://api.screenname.aol.com/auth/clientLogin: Unable
to connect to api.screenname.aol.com: SSL Connection Failed
I tried to change the user name and the action to resolve the trouble as
follow, but didn`t work at all.Bring up the Buddies list
1. To log out of Pidgin without closing the program.
2. From the pulldown menu select *Accounts *
3. Highlight your account then *Disable *
4. From the pulldown menu select *Accounts *-> *Manage Accounts *
5. Highlight your account and click the *Modify *button
6. Change the *Username: *entry
7. If you have an alias set change the *Local Alias: *entry
8. Click the *Save *button
9. Click the *Close *button
10. From the pulldown menu select *Accounts *-> *Enable *then click on
your account name
11. Log into your renamed account
Can you tell me the way to connect the system, please?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Support