balaazs.nagy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:10:26 EDT 2015
Please help me, I can't log in into my google
talk/hangouts/whateveritscurrentname acc with Pidgin.
What I have already tried but with no success at all:
- this: https://support.google.com/a/answer/49147?hl=en
- advanced tab, encryption: tried to set to "mandatory encryption",
"use encryption if can" and "use old version SSL" options (sorry for
the improper names :) )
- set and unset server manually the talk.google.com
- tried the 5222 and 5223 ports
- DNS is good, DNS querys give back the proper names
- in my google acc I have enabled the less secure app access
I have tried all combination of the above, and ran out of ideas.
I would thank for every meaningful comment.
More information about the Support