Message error

Shannon Morasch shannon6665 at
Wed Jul 10 23:33:51 EDT 2013

I used your plugin to see if I have been blocked in gmail chat from a
friend. When I click on the buddy list and the persons name & go and get
info at the top of the box it has his email address & inside the box it
just says offline. It doesnt show a picture of him because he never loaded
a picture. Does this mean he blocked me? When I try to send a smiley face
it comes XMPP Message Error ( Message delivery failed to
billdickmeyer at code 503 ) please what does this mean :)

Thank you