Pidgin for Blackberry 10

Matthias Apitz guru at
Wed Apr 10 14:32:24 EDT 2013

El día Wednesday, April 10, 2013 a las 10:42:32AM -0700, Dennis Carr escribió:

> The general rule as I understand it is that there are no plans to release for any mobile platform.

Pidgin is released also in source code and is compiled based on this for
the Linux distributions which run on the OpenSource mobile (cellphone)
Openmoko Freerunner

Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: |   X  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  / \ - Respect for open standards