Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at
Mon Apr 8 10:56:15 EDT 2013

Pidgin itself does not have passwords.

You are using Pidgin for chat and depending on who your chat is through,
that provide will have a method to reset your password.

A good place to start is to ask yourself if you use Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Google
Talk, facebook, or perhaps some other service and sign into the respective
website and look for password reset options.

If you are unsure, find out who set up your Pidgin and ask them, they'll

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM, <eheal134 at> wrote:

> Hello,
> I can't remember my pidgin password.  Can you help me?

- Tres.Finocchiaro at