heather heather at
Tue Apr 23 13:44:58 EDT 2013

I was using pidgin as my IM client. I have several aol and yahoo
accounts, and some of the messages I was sending were not reaching their
I uninstalled pidgin and installed trillian. Things were working for
approximately 2 weeks until yesterday when I started experiencing
problems with aim.
My IM integrity is business critical. I need a client that works and is
supported. I am strongly considering coming back to pidgin... I'm
willing to subscribe whatever I need to do... but I need support and I
need it to work.

Please advise.
Thank you!