Mercurial test conversion
daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:49:44 EDT 2012
On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 9:19 PM, John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org> wrote:
> As Felipe rightly pointed out, I completely botched this conversion. Ignore
We've made a number of tweaks to the conversion process and there is
now an updated test conversion available at
It's structured similarly to what John described in the previous
message in this thread.
The "main_bak" repo is the "Vanilla Conversion" - the rest are split
out from than.
The one fix to the scripts that has been done so far, but isn't
reflected in this conversion is that all of the commits in the
"<missing>" branch will be moved to the "default" branch for the next
Review and testing is welcome.
More information about the Devel