Proposed changes for Pidgin 2.7.0
rlaager at wiktel.com
Sat Jul 18 14:34:03 EDT 2009
On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 09:19 -0500, Casey Harkins wrote:
> On 07/12/2009 10:04 PM, John Bailey wrote:
> > Now, I ask for a vote from our current developers and Crazy Patch Writers. I
> > think holding this vote open until we release Pidgin 2.6.0 is a reasonable
> > timeframe within which to cast votes. To start the voting off, I cast a vote of
> > yes.
> I vote yes, unless a compelling argument comes up from packagers at . I've
> been AWOL for a while, but can probably find a bit of time to move
> things to GtkStatusIcon if no one else has time (a patch exists in the
> trac primarily for Mac OS X support).
+1 for me on all these points.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Devel