Proposed changes for Pidgin 2.7.0
felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 07:12:37 EDT 2009
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Ethan Blanton<elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
> John Bailey spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> Now, I ask for a vote from our current developers and Crazy Patch
>> Writers. I think holding this vote open until we release Pidgin 2.6.0
>> is a reasonable timeframe within which to cast votes. To start the
>> voting off, I cast a vote of yes.
> I am ambivalent to this proposal. Moving forward is good, but I have
> no feeling as to what version of glib we should move to, or whether it
> needs to be changed for 2.7.0.
> I suggest that you also request at least advisory input from packagers at .
I agree, and I think it's also pertinent to consider the feedback from
third party plugins:
We are also affected.
More information about the Devel