Merging XMPP SoC branch
mark at kingant.net
Tue Jul 10 13:49:33 EDT 2007
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:58:26 -0700, Sean Egan wrote
> On 7/10/07, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> > If we have projects depending on it, and if the code & changes
> > themselves are acceptable (a decision I defer on), then I see no reason
> > why Andy should not be merged in now, and rebranch if further API
> > changes are necessary.
> I did forget that the changes do introduce new API which requires it
> to be merged in before 2.1.0, unless it wants to wait another two
> months or so. I'm not opposed to getting it in for 2.1.0.
Does it add new strings? In either case I vote for waiting until 2.2.0. I
don't like the idea of merging all those changes so shortly before a release.
I'm also fine with jumping from 2.1.0 straight to 2.2.0.
More information about the Devel