Merging XMPP SoC branch
seanegan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:58:26 EDT 2007
On 7/10/07, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> If we have projects depending on it, and if the code & changes
> themselves are acceptable (a decision I defer on), then I see no reason
> why Andy should not be merged in now, and rebranch if further API
> changes are necessary.
I did forget that the changes do introduce new API which requires it
to be merged in before 2.1.0, unless it wants to wait another two
months or so. I'm not opposed to getting it in for 2.1.0.
The MySpace prpl might also be appropriate for merging soon; Jeff is
pretty much putting final touches on it and looking for heavy testing.
More information about the Devel