lschiere at pidgin.im
Mon Apr 9 16:23:59 EDT 2007
On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:18:12PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 16:12 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:08:41PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> > > When are you planning on mass notifying them to move their bug reports?
> > >
> > > Richard
> > I'm unsure. I'd like feedback on that.
> I'm thinking it'd be best to wait until the following conditions are
> 1. We have Trac setup to require whatever we want it to require...
> e-mail address or whatever
> 2. Our documentation on bug reporting is updated to talk about Trac.
> 3. The final Pidgin 2.0.0 release is out.
> That way, we can say, "Please test with Pidgin 2.0.0 and re-report the
> issue in the Trac repository if it still exists."
This seems reasonable to me. I am also considering closing all but
the 2.0.0 beta6 and 1.5.0 bugs now, since there are upgrades available
on those two respective lines already, and closing those two categories
only after. How does that sound?
More information about the Devel