help with customized emoticons for pidgin

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Sat Mar 23 03:48:43 EDT 2013

Hi Keith,

( please reply to the list instead of to me in private. )

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:59:59 -0500
"Keith Dwinell - Accelerated Logistics, Inc." <keith at>

> I need help with creating a new theme of customized emoticons for use with
> multiple co-workers connected via VNC throughout the country.  We
> communicate via IM all day and need some customized emoticons to convey
> repetitive messages without having to type them each time.
> I have worked on this for a couple days without success.  Anyone willing to
> help?

What did you try? Which resources or tutorials did you follow? Are you using
version control for that (on  , etc.)?

	Shlomi Fish

> Thanks.
> Accelerated Logistics, Inc.
> Keith Dwinell
> Logistics Consultant
> PO Box 174283
> Arlington, TX 76003-4283
> MC # 353159
> P- 817-572-1800
> F- 817-563-1877
> <>
> Major Customer Signature
> privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
> this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of
> communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it
> from your system. Thank You.

Shlomi Fish
"Star Trek: We, the Living Dead" -

Chuck Norris writes understandable Perl code.

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - .