Adding buddies

Cam Johnson cam.johnson at
Fri Mar 22 10:11:47 EDT 2013

When I try to add buddies on my Pidgin account the request does not go through to the other person.  I believe I am taking the proper steps, but the other person never gets the buddy request.  If they send me a request it pops up and I am able to "authorize" them, but if I send it first it doesn't work.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Thank you,

Cameron Johnson| Applications Sales Representative, HCM Applications

Office : +1 612-587-5852| Cell: +1 651-324-2926

900 Second Ave S.| Minneapolis, MN 55402