pidgin support - can not connect to the internet

Theo Goodman theo at
Wed Aug 21 07:28:25 EDT 2013

OS windows 7
I download the newest version of pidgin , and OTR plugin.
It worked fine.
Then if I restart my computer I can not connect to the internet.
I had to do a system restore to a time before I had pidgin, then I
go online. That is what I didn then I re-installed pidgin. Now the
is that there is no restore date where I dont have pidgin. I tried 2
but they do not help. Not sure what to do.

Secondhand Gold und Silber Schmuck

Sprachunterricht nach Maß

Verein zur Förderung von Phonographie & experimenteller Musik e.V.

Email: theo at
Telefon: 0049 (0) 176 56 14 88 67