Problem posting ticket

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Fri Sep 28 05:43:38 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
Tim Barnes <timbonh at> wrote:

> Hi -
> I am new to the Pidgin group, although not new to Pidgin (been using
> it 5 years)
> I tried to post a ticket, and it kept saying "incorrect capcha" over
> and over, tried on 2 different browsers

I got that too, but was eventually able to fill the captcha correctly
after some trials. I noticed the reCAPTCHAs got much harder to fill recently.
Also see:

Very annoying.

Good luck in submitting this ticket.

	Shlomi Fish

> Here is the ticket I was trying to post:
> Adding Yahoo contacts
> I have searched thoroughly and only see VERY OLD tickets on this
> issue, which recently has gotten worse.  I have folks try to add me
> on Yahoo, I accept, and then they appear offline.  This was just
> making them appear as "add request pending" in my Yahoo contacts, or
> if I logged directly into Yahoo, I would be presented with the
> opportunity to add them again.  Until recently...Now when I accept,
> they appear offline, and totally disappear from my Yahoo contacts.
> Pidgin's continued Yahoo problems are so frustrating
> Pidgin 2.10.6 -
> Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
> Version	6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
> My apologies if I am totally messing all over protocol
> - Thanks - TIM

Shlomi Fish
"The Human Hacking Field Guide" -

There is no IGLU cabal! The former cabalists are trying to prove the
correctness of a program that proves the correctness of proofs of other

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - .