new account,

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at
Sat Oct 27 20:50:40 EDT 2012

It is likely that your password has expired.

Do you know how you connect?  If it is SIPE (Communicator), try logging into windows (on a separate computer if needed) with the same account you use in Pidgin (check your account properties to make sure).

If its not SIPE you will likely need to have your password reset by your service provider.  Contact an administrator or tech support for that particular service.