Pidgin Refresh

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Sun Oct 28 02:29:50 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin (and all)!

Kevin, I'd like to thank you for writing this well-written, to-the-point, and
comprehensives response to the original message. Well done, and keep up the
good work.

Looking forward to Pidgin 3.

	Shlomi Fish

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:23:06 -0500
Kevin Stange <kstange at> wrote:

> On 10/27/2012 07:47 AM, Steven Ferreira wrote:
> > It should be rewritten and learn of his mistakes and perhaps follow new
> > design guidelines.
> In our development process, we rewrite parts of the application
> periodically as new features require it, though some code that has
> worked well hasn't been touched in a long time.
> We are not planning to rewrite the entire application.

Shlomi Fish
UNIX Fortune Cookies -

Larry Wall has more dollars in the bank than in his Perl code.

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - .