Account Disabled Message

jeepfan at jeepfan at
Thu Oct 4 11:17:58 EDT 2012

I’m on a Win 7 64bit box and running Pidgin 2.10.6. It was working flawlessly for a while until recently, and now I’m getting the message: “Welcome back! 1 account was disabled because you signed on from another location.” The account it refers to is the only account I have configured and it’s using the XMPP protocol. Any suggestions as to how I might resolve this so I can continue using Pidgin as opposed to the hideous and obtrusive Cisco Unified Personal Communicator?
Thanks in advance for your help.