pidgin installer always crashes

Matthias Apitz guru at
Tue Nov 6 14:40:05 EST 2012

El día Tuesday, November 06, 2012 a las 01:46:53PM -0500, Carrie Smith escribió:

> Take me off of this email list I have un subscribed several times and I am still receiving them

I can't, and even if I could I would not do that. Instead of
top-posting to my mail, you should read the bottom lines of any mail of
the list where it says... see below.

HIH (I do not give up hope)

Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: |   X  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  / \ - Respect for open standards