Pidgin Help/Question

Shlomi Fish shlomif at
Thu Nov 1 07:15:16 EDT 2012

Hi Name Here,

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:52:48 +0000
Name Here <supertails90 at> wrote:

> I'm rather new to Pidgin, but I use it extensively as of late because it
> takes up much less space than MSN and other clients.

I'm glad you like it.

> But I use multiple
> accounts, and on each account I tend to have a different text colour. With
> Pidgin, this means I have to reset my colour each time a new chat window
> opens, going through the wheel and finding it again. Is there any way (or
> maybe a plugin?) that I can have a colour for each account individually?

I believe it should be doable using a plugin. However, I'm not sure that such a
plugin exists. If you are a programmer, then you can write one yourself using
the API. If not, then you can pay or convince someone else to write it for you.

I should note that I am a programmer, and I would be interested to do this for
you for the right price. You can contact me off list at for details. (My résumé is here: and I have a portfolio of past software
projects here: ).

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish
What does "Zionism" mean? -

Jack: Hi Sophie!
Sophie: Don’t “Hi, Sophie!” me.
Jack: Don’t “Don’t ‘Hi, Sophie!’ me” me!

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - .