Pidgin errors

Nielle Truter nielle.truter at
Wed Nov 21 01:39:19 EST 2012

I agree !!!!

How does one uninstall this crap program?

From: support-bounces at [mailto:support-bounces at] On Behalf
Of Randy Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:54 AM
To: support at
Subject: Pidgin errors

I have been using Pidgin for quite some time and I'm just going to say that
it's been a piece of crap to me lately.

First off, it keeps sending errors whenever I'd send messages. It would say
that the user is offline, a switchboard error would occur and that an
unknown error would occur. The buddy list won't refresh unless I close out
of the program and close back in. Sometimes, when Pidgin disconnects, I
can't log back in and reconnect. I also experience problems with the tabs,
since they would be stuck in "moving mode" where I involuntarily make
separate chat windows. And unless I reset the program, it won't go away.

I use version 2.10.6. Please explain to me what the fucking hell is going on