pidgin installer always crashes

Carrie Smith carrie at
Tue Nov 6 13:46:53 EST 2012

Take me off of this email list I have un subscribed several times and I am still receiving them

Carrie C. Smith
Accounting Manager
PetFlow, Inc.
1140 Broadway
New York, NY 10001
(347) 344-6284 x 238
Carrie at
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: support-bounces at [mailto:support-bounces at] On Behalf Of Matthias Apitz
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:33 AM
To: support at
Subject: Re: pidgin installer always crashes

El día Tuesday, November 06, 2012 a las 07:45:21AM -0500, Daniel Atallah escribió:

> There haven't been any other reports of this, so my guess is that
> there must be an issue that happened when you downloaded it (and
> possibly you keep getting it from your cache instead of redownloading
> it).
> I'd recommend clearing your browser cache, then downloading the file
> again from a different sourceforge mirror:
> ename=Pidgin/2.10.6/pidgin-2.10.6-offline.exe

One should check the MD5 or SHA1 hash after down loading any Windows binary;

Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: |   X  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  / \ - Respect for open standards

Support at mailing list
Want to unsubscribe?  Use this link: