Windows 7: Loading Pidgin on start up

Karen Ram karen.ram at
Fri Mar 2 17:46:18 EST 2012

Prior to upgrading to Windows 7, an icon for Pidgin quick launch  always displayed on the bottom right on start up. Now, because the icon no longer appears, I always have to remember to launch Pidgin each morning. Does anyone know of a way to get the icon back so that I don't have to launch the application every time I start my computer?

Karen Ram

Principal Technical Writer | Fusion Middleware and Extensions Documentation

Oracle | 12320 Oracle Blvd. | Colorado Springs, CO 80921 | 719.757.3906