offline version not at address specified

David Woolley forums at
Fri Mar 23 03:46:10 EDT 2012

>   On 3/21/2012 11:04 PM, Ben Opit wrote:
>> Your installer says to goto

How did you get the installer if you hadn't already visited this page?
>> Which directed me to Surgeforce

That page redirects to  If you have been directed to a
similar, but different name, you should assume that your PC has been
compromised, and I would strongly advise obtaining a standalone virus
checker, using a known secure machine, and running it against your
machine.  Avira and Kaspersky provide such tools, which are free,
provided you do not require any support.