Account Hacked - How can I cancel account?

Brian Morrison bdm at
Tue Mar 13 09:05:27 EDT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:52:09 -0400
"Erin Nittinger" <Erin at> wrote:

> Good Morning -
> It appears that my Pidgin account has been hacked.  I think my
> password and email address have been changed as well because when I
> go to your site to 'forgot password' in an attempt to change my
> information it say's it can't find my username/email in the system.

You don't have a Pidgin account, you have an account on the IM service
that you access via Pidgin (which is a multi-protocol IM client
program). You need to access the IM service's own web site and use your
credentials to change the password there.

Brian Morrison