proxy problem

Peter TANUSKA peter.tanuska at
Wed Jun 20 05:58:26 EDT 2012

Hi Support Team,

thank u for this great application, I have one problem:
in office i am behind a firewall, at home have i direct access to the
Pidgin is unable to go throught this firewall,
although Google Talk application goes through withou any configuration,
this autoconfig feature is important in that case, if i am half of a day in
office behind a firewall and rest of the day at home,
with Google Talk i don't care about firewall configuration, it simply works
but Pidgin is far better than Google Talk, therefore i prefer allways to
use Pidgin,

can u please solve this auto config problem?

I am using Pidgin 2.10.3 (libpurple 2.10.3) for windows (7 enterprise),

Best regards,

E: peter.tanuska at