Office Communicator Pidgin

Deepak.S. deepak.net5 at
Tue Jan 31 04:19:40 EST 2012

HI all;

 Thanks in advance.

If any body can help me to configure Microsoft Online Services/ Office
communicator into pidgin.

I'm  using Pidgin
*Pidgin 2.10.1-1.fc16* (libpurple 2.10.1)

Pidgin is a messaging client based on libpurple which is capable of
connecting to multiple messaging services at once. Pidgin is written in C
using GTK+. Pidgin is released, and may be modified and redistributed,
under the terms of the GPL version 2 (or later). A copy of the GPL is
distributed with Pidgin. Pidgin is copyrighted by its contributors, a list
of whom is also distributed with Pidgin. There is no warranty for Pidgin.

*Helpful Resources*
Website <>
Frequently Asked Questions <>
IRC Channel: #pidgin on
XMPP MUC: devel at

*Help from other Pidgin users* is available by e-mailing support at
This is a *public* mailing list! (archive<>
We can't help with third-party protocols or plugins!
This list's primary language is *English*. You are welcome to post in
another language, but the responses may be less helpful.

+91 9995827123
"There was never a genius without a tincture of madness"