Pidgin doesn't work after upgraded to 2.10.0

David Woolley forums at
Tue Feb 7 03:11:22 EST 2012

Mingzhe Xu wrote:

> Thanks for the guide, debug log is attached, could u please help to check it?

I missed the in your email address.  Problems with Oracle's
internal XMPP service should be directed to Oracle's IT support
department, as only they have the details of that system.

There is nothing obvious to me that is wrong in the buddy list part of
the dialogue.