Android Client

Matthias Apitz guru at
Thu Feb 2 04:00:33 EST 2012

El día Wednesday, February 01, 2012 a las 11:59:45AM -0500, Pirate Russell escribió:

> I LOVE Pidgin for Linux, use it all the time.
> Will there be an Android client?  If so.... when?
> Thanks for a great product, at least half My life is happy!  ;-)
> Pirate

Hi Pirate,

Why not use a real Open Source Linux on your cellphone, like SHR
like I do on the Openmoko FR; it gives you as well our beloved Pidgin,
see these screens:

Nice, isn't it?

Matthias Apitz
e <guru at> - w
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5