Captcha Error

John Doe johndoe32102002 at
Thu Apr 19 23:04:52 EDT 2012

It seems to be a problem with the captcha requiring JavaScript and
from an external Google (tracking / analytics) server.  I am using a
Mozilla brower (Seamonkey): Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:11.0)
Gecko/20120312 Firefox/11.0 SeaMonkey/2.8.  Can you use regular
captcha code (most do not require javascript and are on the same
server as the webserver)?