Is QQ Down?

Brandon McHugh bm at
Fri Mar 18 17:19:49 EDT 2011

My QQ just cycles from grey to colored and I dont know WTF is going on. I
dont get any notices about the status, I can't find any sort of log system
and it took me 10 minutes to find your freaking support email address.

Don't tell me this is my computer I checked google for "real-time" results
and found TONS of twitter buzz about this.

Suggestion 1: When a chat client is having problems please identify this
obviously that your software is having problems.
Suggestion 2: Add your damn support email address to your damn help page,
because I'm not reading 3 paragraphs of information on a VERY poorly
formatted website <> to
find your email address