Remove Post

Ethan Blanton elb at
Thu Sep 2 15:00:17 EDT 2010

Roxann Roberson-Nay spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Can my question/post be removed (here is the link
> I do not like my full name and email being openly available to the public.

It cannot.  Even if we remove it from our own archive, the Pidgin
mailing lists are archived in many places around the Internet (the
link you provide is to a service that we do not run, in fact), and
meta-archived by services such as Google's cache and the Internet
Archive.  We have no control over these other archives, and cannot
remove your message from them.