Remove Post

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at
Thu Sep 2 14:10:15 EDT 2010

  Well, you just did it again. This has come up many times. This is a
PUBLIC mailing list and it's advertised as such. Chances of getting your
information removed? Slim to none, though I'm not a pidgin team member
and cannot make those decisions, I am simply stating the facts. (Should
you feel the need to reply to this email, please be sure to send it to
the support at list as well, since I cannot help your predicament).