gnail buddy issues

Anttonia streitenberger darkshellan at
Wed Sep 29 22:15:21 EDT 2010

hello, i would like to request your help.
As ussual i checked the FAQ and user guide section before asking for help,
but wasnt able to find the answer for this issue.
I started using my gmail account as my main email. I added ppl and they
added me.
when i add them they show up on my buddy list but they show as Not
authorized whith a red phorbidden icon even after they accepted me. And when
they are the nes that add me i never get the requests...
the account configuration is the following:
Login: Protocol:XMPP, Username: darkshellan, Domain: Gmail
Advanced: Require SSL/TLS is ticked, force old (port 5223) ssl is ticked.
Connect port: 443, Connect server:, File transfer proxies:
Proxy: use global proxy settings.

thanks for your help, i hope hearing from you soon.