Finch v2.7.3's Gtalk account?

Phillip Pi ant at
Wed Sep 22 21:27:33 EDT 2010

I just discovered Pidgin v2.7.3's Finch v2.7.3 today. I like it!
However, I noticed it cannot do Gtalk in its account list. Am I missing
something to use it? I installed both Pidgin and Finch from Debian's
apt-get commands.

Thank you in advance. :)
Quote of the Week: "Lay a stick of bubble gum on an anthill for instant Siamese Ant Twins." --unknown
  /\___/\          Phil./Ant @ (Personal Web Site)
 / /\ /\ \                 Ant's Quality Foraged Links:
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi at at
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.