Question about sending to multiple IM usernames

John Kosar, CMT john at
Thu Sep 9 09:56:32 EDT 2010

Hello -- I am a new user to Pidgin.  I set up a buddy list with my contacts
and am using a plug-in to send them all the same message at the same time.
However, I just found out today that my contacts can now see my entire list
of contacts on AIM, which shows up as a group under the same name that I use
for them on Pidgin.
Is it possible with Pidgin to send a batch IM but to not let the recipients
see my list or know that I am sending to multiple users?  If so, how do I do
John J. Kosar