Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at
Fri Oct 29 16:11:35 EDT 2010

English will probably get you a better response from the list.

Hello, good day, I'm using Pidgin and I really like, only that I would
like to have more options
to change the theme or colors. Anyone can tell me how, without it being
so difficult?

Assuming you're using windows, this should help you:

On 10/29/2010 3:38 AM Edrihan 2009 <edrian2009 at> said unto
support at