Imran Muhammad ImranM at
Wed Oct 27 16:50:37 EDT 2010

Hello Team,
                I use to receive sound when someone sent a message,  the new message would blink on bottom system tray and give a little sound so I knew a new message has come in, this has stopped,
I can enable sounds, and hear people logging off and on, changing status, but I need that muted since it is too many people, just need sound to work on new messages on system tray, how can I go about this. Thanks.

Cynergy Data, LLC I 30-30 47th Ave, 9th Floor I LIC I NY 11101
t: 800.933.0064 x5156 I f: 718-797-7400
e: Imranm at<mailto:Imranm at>