Help with Gmail connection

Daniel Atallah datallah at
Wed Oct 20 15:00:51 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 14:54, Jen Lombardi <jenlombardi53 at> wrote:
> Hi -
> I'm unable to connect with my gmail account through the MSN protocol.  I
> just downloaded 2.7.3.  Can you help?

What do you mean by "connect with my gmail account through the MSN
protocol" - if you actually have an MSN passport setup for your gmail
email address, you should be able to just connect.  If not, you'll
have to register for one

Note that you won't be able to communicate with google talk users like
this, you need to actually set up your gmail account as a google
talk/XMPP account for that.