Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at
Wed Oct 20 11:13:49 EDT 2010

I like Adium, but sometimes it would be nice to go back to Pidgin. It is
available for install via Fink, and requires X11 because of it's GTK+
dependency. This is most likely the limitation of going through MacPorts?

On 10/20/2010 9:58 AM Richard Laager <rlaager at> said unto
Emanuele Giusti <giusti.emanuele at> and support at