Adding emoticons

Humbert hsd229 at
Tue Nov 30 23:27:14 EST 2010

Hi there. I'm trying to add more emoticons to Pidgin and I'm getting
nowhere. There are 2 files I downloaded for that specific purpose, namely
emopack-1.6-executable.jar and qip2pigin.exe. Nowhere could I find
instruction for the use of these programs, no matter how many search engines
you try. The best I could find was someone on a forum saying that the former
was a good program. Apparently he's familiar with Java and the creation of
cvs files, which I'm not.

Before writing I went through the threads of posts for the past 3 months for
people requesting help and got nowhere.