Yahoo IM Issues

Etan Reisner deryni at
Mon Nov 29 23:46:07 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 04:00:52PM -0700, Elliot Pappas wrote:
> Yes anyone using the Yahoo chat can see my IM's to them but I cannot see any of their messages.

Was there some context to this email that I missed that would make this a
complete thought to which we could have a meaningful response?

What exactly is and isn't working? What exactly are you seeing? What does
the Help->Debug Window say when things fail? What plugins do you have
loaded? What version of pidgin are you using? What client(s) are your
buddies using?