Message could not be sent because a connection error occurred - IM with Office Communicator buddy

Marc Podgorney Marc.Podgorney at
Wed Nov 24 06:13:37 EST 2010

I'm communicating with a 'buddy' who is using Office Communicator. Every
time I send them a message, it echo's the message back to me with the
following error message:

Message could not be sent because a connection error occurred:

However, the messages are going through. I can receive messages from
them with no problem.

Does anybody have any idea why this might be happening - any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Marc Podgorney
Website Developer

+44 (0) 207 339 8623

+44 (0) 776 494 0170

+44 (0) 207 339 8601

marc.podgorney at <mailto:marc.podgorney at> <>

Registered company details:
Fifth Floor, 76 Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UD
Company registration number: 6035710
VAT Number: 894 1866 73