Pidgin on Facebook

Josh K jklw at
Fri Nov 12 09:44:17 EST 2010

Hi there,
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but there's something I just have to get off my chest.
After downloading and trying Pidgin, I uninstalled all my other IMs and wanted to promote this gem of a program. What better way to do so than the social network that is Facebook, eh?
I did a search, and there were no official pages for Pidgin (not that I know of anyway), and promptly reported the irrelevancies. Could you setup one? This would undoubtedly raise brand and product awareness for Pidgin.
Please put a smile on my face and realize my dream. Cheers!
With warmest regards,Joshua Kho