Invitation to try Digsby!

IseeYouCopy invitations at
Wed Nov 10 00:50:49 EST 2010

Digsby = IM + Email + Social Networks

IseeYouCopy has invited you to try Digsby.

I have been using a new IM client called Digsby that I think you would absolutely love! It helps you manage all your IM, email, and social network accounts from one easy to use application. Digsby is completely free and supports all the services you already use.

Learn more and download digsby at:

Digsby helps you save time by managing all your online accounts from one place. Digsby merges all your IM accounts into one buddy list, provides email alerts with a snapshot view of your inbox that lets you perform actions such as "Mark as Read" or "Report Spam", and shows you a real time newsfeed of all the activity on your social networks.

Copyright 2009 dotSyntax, LLC. All rights reserved.
125 Tech Park Drive, Rochester, NY 14623
Privacy Policy:
Terms of Serivce: