Prefix for mails from this list

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at
Sun Nov 7 23:59:54 EST 2010

This has been discussed multiple times, many as of late as well. The
decision has been a unanimous "no", mainly in the fact that /most/ email
clients (and all of those worth their weight in code) can handle mailing
lists via the headers that are used and thus can be filtered/modified as
such, rendering a prefix/tag useless/bloated/annoying.

On 11/7/2010 11:52 PM Binh Nguyen <binhnguyen at> said unto
support at