Pidgin Survey + Win an iPhone!

Ali Albazaz me at
Sat Mar 27 17:39:48 EDT 2010

I am a student and in the context of Google Summer of Code I would like
to help develope the ICQ-Support for Pidgin. Since the application is
ending soon and I badly need GOOD improvement suggestions, I made a survey.
The survey will end in the evening on the March 31th. I'm going to
raffle an iPhone 3G S, which I financed. Please pass the link to all
your friends :-)
On the page you can also see how many people have participated in the
raffle so you can see how your chances of winning are.

Attention: You can but dont have to enter your EMail-Address. But only
those who enter their Email participate in the raffle.

Ali Albazaz
Am Jesuitenhof 3 / 963
53117 Bonn
Mobile: (+49) 170 8647236