Tray icon menu access problem

Emil Sekula emil.sekula at
Sat Mar 13 12:44:16 EST 2010

It happens only sometimes.
I didn't change anything related to Pidgin.

I am using version 2.14.7 of GTK+.

Is it possible to change 'Language' of Pidgin ?

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 02:20, Emil Sekula <emil.sekula at> wrote:
> There is not too much to explain. Clicking right mouse button on the
> Pidgin tray icon I should get the menu and I don't get it.
> I am using Windows XP SP3.

Please reply to the list, not to me directly.

At what point did this stop working (did it stop working after you
installed something or changed your configuration)?

Which GTK+ version are you using (Help->About)?